"FOREX Press" is steered by a distinguished Board of Editors and is supported by an international review board consisting of prominent individuals representing many well-known universities, colleges, and corporations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, China, India and many more.
To maintain a high-quality journal, manuscripts that appear in the FOREX Articles section have been subjected to a rigorous review process. This includes blind reviews by one or more members of the international editorial review board, followed by a detailed review by the FOREX’s editors.
FOREX Publication announces continued growth in the latest Impact Factor results Support to researchers
- Key Benefits of "IJMER" is to provide a forum for the discussion and dissemination of computational and analytical methods in mechanical and mechanics engineering. It also carries a prestigious selection of top quality, refereed articles with the emphasis on new methods and techniques, as well as the application of existing techniques in a novel way. While some contributions have immediate relevance to particular engineering problems, others form a basis for further developments in the area of study.
- Journal Audiences of "IJMER" is unique in its field and provides an indispensable source of guidance and knowledge to research engineers in academia and industry. It deserves a place on the library shelves of every academic institute and university with departments of mechanical engineering, as well as industrial organizations with research and development departments.
- DOI – Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a sequence of numbers, letters and symbols that is used to identify an article / document and to link to it to the internet. FOREX Publication collaborates with International DOI Foundation to assign each article a specific DOI, in order to help researchers cite articles and to conform to global standards.
- ISSN (Print) / ISSN (Online) – A specific International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) ID in the form of ISSN (print) and ISSN (online) is assigned to each journal. This ID helps researchers to differentiate the journals, and to cite any articles of those journals.
- ISBN – A specific International Standard Book Number (ISBN) ID is assigned to each book. This ID helps to differentiate the books.
- CrossRef – FOREX Publication is a member of CrossRef, which is an authorized Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Registration Agency of International DOI Foundation.
- Global Compatibility – FOREX Publication conforms to global standards through its collaborations with major institutions, i.e. DOI, CrossRef, CrossCheck, etc.
- Open Access Option – Authors can make their manuscripts freely accessible to readers through this facility. An “Open Access” bar is displayed against each article, in order to differentiate them from other charged articles.